Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ukrainain Bronco

Hi Guys! I know how much you like my 1992 Ford Bronco........

Well. There are very few 4 x 4's here in Ukraine. They have a token Hummer here and there, but most cars are very small to a standard sized car.


Some are 4 x 4's but most are not. The average 4 x 4 would be similar to a Subaru Outback..... until we came along this beauty parked right out front our apartment complex! It's got a cargo rack for storing your spare tire and high lift jack, just in case you get stuck. And it was in nice shape. I've not seen another like it.


Thought you'd enjoy seeing it!
I made John stand in the photo so you could compare it's awesome size!
Lots of laughter, Jenn











1 comment:

  1. Looks like John is getting ready to hop in and take a drive! Brave soul! I'm having lots of trouble with my e-mail. When I try to reply, the little hour glass just sits there, like for 1/2 hour. Aaaaargggh. Very frustrating. Hopefully you will get this. Love and miss you guys so much. I prayed this morning that you will have a day that only God can provide, fruitful, with miraculous happenings so that all there can see the glory of our God! Still praying that things go quickly. Talked to Sarah Sunday and we said that 3 weeks will be our prayer. They miss you guys but are being brave soldiers and of course are excited about their new sisters. We are going to Coquille. I've got Th. & Fr. off. We'll be back late Saturday night. Many blessings and God's protection on you!

    ReplyDelete