Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oct. 6th


We're feeling the crunch of all the last minute details preparing to leave. John is trying hard to finalize booking work for when we are gone - it's important to keep our business alive and our guys working too. : ) I'm packing and trying to guess what to take for the girls and what to leave behind.

We are (okay I am) getting pretty teary-eyed thinking of leaving our kids for this long. It's proving to be just as difficult as I guessed. I figured I'd wait until this weekend - I'm getting a head start being emotional.

I wonder too how Ola and Vala are feeling right now? I'm not even sure if they know we are coming. The powers in Ukraine might wait to make sure until we actually touch down in the country before they get the girls hopeful and excited.

It's all in God's hands and I'm so glad it is.
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment