Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28th

We've successfully sent money for the work Sergiy has done for us so far. It was harder to send internationally than I thought it would be. With all the scams going on, some shops have quit sending internationally to protect their regular customers. Although I understand and appreciate this, it was challenging to find a place who would send to Ukraine. But we finally did and the fees were very affordable (which I appreciated very much!)

We should be receiving our Home Study today and will have the documents further notarized and put in the pile to go to Ukraine. We've accumulated enough documents that we'll be sending over a packet soon. There are some challenging aspects of the documents Ukraine requires that do not exactly coincide with the way the U.S. operates. Pray all will go well and we are able to get them done in a speedy manner.

As we start another day, moving forward with the adoption, raising our three daughters still at home, and try to keep up with our flooring business, I remember that God is in control and will not give me more than I can handle (so His Word says). I hold on to that today as the list of "to do's" is much longer than the day! :)



Here is a bit of Panda Express wisdom I've collected - very interesting, huh?

Have a great day! Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment